Deaf Hockey Committee Chair
Hello. My name is Tyler Plett and I’m the Deaf Hockey Committee Chair for MDSA.
I’ve been involved in competitions in high performance baseball and javelin, and my biggest passion has always been hockey. I do like being involved in other sports activities for fun though. I’m currently running a team called Deafpool in a ball hockey league and I also coach ice hockey. Here are some events I’ve competed in:
- Deaflympics (Hockey/Javelin) – 5 times
- World Deaf Ice Hockey Championships – 1 time
- Canada Deaf Games (Hockey) – 2 times
- Canada Summer Games (Javelin) – 2 times
- Canada Winter Games (Hockey) – 1 time
- Canadian Senior National Trials (Javelin) – 4 times
I also enjoy spending time with our family and friends, I love to travel, and I like to play sports of any kind.